This is one of the most important design stages, at which the main technical and operational characteristics of the future vessel are determined.
Marine Partners, starting from the moment of its foundation, has been carrying out the initial design of civil vessels:
- selection of initial data, in accordance with specific tasks;
- choice of vessel class;
- calculation of deadweight, main dimensions and displacement;
- general arrangement and architectural and structural type of the vessel;
- preliminary calculation of strength and choice of materials;
- determination of the preliminary cost of building a vessel